Medical Billing Specialties
What services does CHRM provide?
- Submission of medical billing claims daily using e-billing
- Submission of all paper medical billing claims to payers not accepting electronic submission
- Submission of all secondary insurance companies on behalf of patients
- Follow-up on all medical billing denials
- Rebilling of any medical billing appeals or denials for obligated reimbursements
- Oversight of A/R with a focus on recoupment, opportunities, and trending.
- Preparation and mailing of patient statements, with return envelopes, on a monthly cycle
- Data entry of all charges, patient information, authorizations, referrals, and other billing data.
- Management of patient accounts, including preparation for client decision of collections turnover at 90/120 days
- Quarterly analysis of medical billing, collection and cash flow processes
- Posting of all insurance and patient payments and bank deposits for your company’s in-house medical billing staff
- Posting and tracking patient co-pays and insurance payments to patient accounts
- Overpayment and refund processing management
- Monthly reporting package of your medical billing submitted by the 5th business day of each month, or 3 business days after your company staff has closed the month
All inbound medical billing calls to our medical billing company are answered Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm (CST), excluding holidays.
What types of facilities do your provide medical billing for?
We have four medical billing departments here at CHRM:
- Free-standing Emergency Centers
- Physician Practices