Medical Billing Specialties
What services does CHRM provide?
- Submission of medical billing claims daily using E-billing (Clearinghouse TBD)
- Submission of all paper medical billing claims to payers not accepting electronic submission.
- Submission of all secondary insurance companies on behalf of patients.
- Follow up on all medical billing denials received, matching up of supporting documentation, op reports, chart notes, etc.
- Rebilling of any medical billing appeals or denials for obligated reimbursements
- Oversight of A/R with a focus on recoupment, opportunities and trending.
- Preparation and mailing of patient statements, with return envelopes, on a monthly cycle.
- Data entry of all charges, patient information, authorizations, referrals, and other billing data.
- All inbound medical billing billing calls to our medical billing company are answered from 9am-4pm (local time) Mon-Fri. (excluding holidays).
- Management of patient accounts, including preparation for client decision of collections turnover at 90/120 days.
- Quarterly analysis of medical billing, collection and cash flow processes.
- Posting of all insurance and patient payments and bank deposits will be shared by CHRM and your compnay in-house medical billing staff.
- Posting, tracking patient co-pays and insurance payments to patient accounts.
- Overpayment or Refund processing management.
- Monthly reporting package of your medical billing submitted by the 5th business day of each month following the close of the previous month, or 3 business days after YOUR COMPANY staff has closed the month.
What types of Medical Billing do you provide services for?
We have four medical billing departments here at CHRM:
- Free-standing Emergency Centers
- Physician Practices